Monday, June 28, 2010
I may or may not suck at updating. Feeling pretty lazy at the moment but I should be back up to speed soon, with new and improved writing and photo posts. Hooray! Now to return to my bed which is the only palliative in my freezing house. I would definitely not recommend having a broken heating system in the middle of a Canberra winter.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
- A fantastic new food and fashion blog, Pumps and Rye. They have such a considered aesthetic, and some pretty amazing shoe choices.
- Green olive, walnut and pomegranate salad, a salad you could in fact win friends with. Hands down one of the most interesting and delicious things I have ever eaten. I had it with fried haloumi on the side too, also incredibly delicious.
- DIY Miu Miu collar. Pretty amazing.
- An interesting article from the Wall Street Journal which addresses a very interesting and pertinent question, Does the Internet make you smarter?
- My favourite of all favourite Buffy-related internet posts, The colours of BtVS.
- Also Buffy related, new blog The Whedoning tracks a fellow Whedonophile's rewatch of all Joss' shows consecutively. Hating myself for not thinking of this idea sooner!
[image from the new Givenchy campaign - so stunning]