Monday, June 7, 2010
- A fantastic new food and fashion blog, Pumps and Rye. They have such a considered aesthetic, and some pretty amazing shoe choices.
- Green olive, walnut and pomegranate salad, a salad you could in fact win friends with. Hands down one of the most interesting and delicious things I have ever eaten. I had it with fried haloumi on the side too, also incredibly delicious.
- DIY Miu Miu collar. Pretty amazing.
- An interesting article from the Wall Street Journal which addresses a very interesting and pertinent question, Does the Internet make you smarter?
- My favourite of all favourite Buffy-related internet posts, The colours of BtVS.
- Also Buffy related, new blog The Whedoning tracks a fellow Whedonophile's rewatch of all Joss' shows consecutively. Hating myself for not thinking of this idea sooner!
[image from the new Givenchy campaign - so stunning]