Friday, April 16, 2010

in which world war two propaganda is relevant



Currently stranded in London over the weekend because of a volcano (A VOLCANO!) and won't be back home in time for next week's classes. I think "the dog ate my homework" now has a new rival for excuses regarding unfinished school work. Luckily I had the clairvoyance yesterday to a buy a 'Keep Calm and Carry On' jumper from Selfridges, which I am now wearing in an attempt to ward off stress. What an incredible situation, I've been bouncing between laughing and crying about it since I found out last night.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "Keep Calm and Carry On" saying.. I've no idea whether it actually works, but it's nice to think it does!
    Yeah, I live in England and this volcano business has caused such a huge commotion.. Good luck with everything though and enjoy your time in London, it's a beautiful place. :)

    Chloe
    http://chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete