Saturday, September 19, 2009

karen walker ss10

Whatever she does, I will always love Karen Walker. I'm a little disappointed in this collection. I mean, it's still really beautiful, youthful and adorable as usual, it just didn't capture me like the last one. Sad face. Definitely still interested in buying something from it though. Maybe one of the tiered ruffle skirts? We'll see. In the meantime, I'm holding out for the next autumn/winter season. Given the past week of collections, it seems to me like no one knows what to do for summer in New York ... I'm sure Paris will give it to us.





Oh and looking at these again I want to point out how brilliant KW's casting always is. She's gone for the most beautiful new French model out there - Mathilde Frachon - plus she always uses Hyoni Kang and Rachel Rutt (who I just found out is Australian!). Good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment